Are you aware of the recent changes which are happening with Citrix Licensing?
Or just struggling to know the most appropriate licensing route for your organisation?
And do you know the options you now have available?
Whether you’re a seasoned Citrix Licensing expert or a recent newcomer, we’ve got a great webinar for you if you are struggling to know the answers to these questions!
On Tuesday, 25th July, at 14:30, you will hear from Kris Haynes, Head of Presales at Axess Systems, and Andy Barlow, Partner Account Manager at Citrix – Cloud Services Group.
Kris and Andy will take you through these notable changes, demystify the complexities of Citrix licensing, and arm you with the knowledge so you can make well-informed decisions about your future licensing plans.
With a wealth of practical experience and unrivalled insights, by attending this webinar, you will learn:
• Why Hybrid is now the ‘new normal’ for licensing.
• Understand the criteria behind subscription licensing.
• The flexibility of deployment options.
• What are the minimum requirements – both user and device.
• An introduction to MSP Partner Solutions.
• An introduction to Citrix Universal Licensing and what it means for you.
This will mean you will be able to plan ahead with confidence.
In addition, following the webinar, you can interact with our experts in a live question-and-answer session.
So you can have your burning questions addressed and receive advice directly from Kris and Andy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here.